Future Fuels Collaborative Research Centre is the industry focussed Research, Development & Demonstration (RD&D) partnership enabling the decarbonisation of Australia’s energy networks.
We work with our partners in a collaborative and connected research community embracing industry, academia and government to:
- Focus on the future of a crucial sector of the Australian energy economy.
- Deliver the full potential of low-carbon fuels in the energy supply mix.
- Find safe and reliable solutions to repurpose existing infrastructure and develop new infrastructure to transport future fuels.
- Inform coordinated national policy and regulation associated with low carbon fuels.
- Protect and extend the reliability and safe operative life of energy infrastructure.
- Enable the structures, protocols and linkages to maximise the value of global low carbon fuel developments for Australia.