Biomethane viability: research report and webinar recording out now
June 2, 2022
Many thanks to everyone who made time for today’s webinar. Future Fuels CRC researcher Sam Culley from the University of Adelaide shared the latest insights from their techno-economic assessment of the viability of biomethane production for bioenergy hub locations across Australia.
The research report is available for download and sharing here:
Many thanks also to our expert industry panel:
- David Norman, CEO, Future Fuels CRC
- Shahana McKenzie, CEO, Bioenergy Australia
- Ash Salardini, Chief Economist and General Manager Trade, National Farmers Federation
- Gabrielle Sycamore, General Manager Renewable Gas, Jemena
- James Khedari, Portfolio Director, Low Carbon Fuels and Services, Viva Energy
- Panel Host: Benjy Lee, Strategic Advisor, Future Fuels CRC, owner Benjy Lee Consulting
More information on the FFCRC research project is available here: RP1.2-04 Integrated model for bio-methane injection in gas networks – Future Fuels CRC
About Future Fuels CRC
Future Fuels Cooperative Research Centre is the industry focussed Research, Development & Demonstration (RD&D) partnership enabling the decarbonisation of Australia’s energy networks. We work with our partners in a collaborative and connected research community embracing industry, academia and government.